Friday, September 07, 2007

Bad Blogger

I've been so lax lately at even ATTEPMTING a post. The kids are great. I'm back at work. We're learning how to get out of the house in a timely manner. I haven't been late yet. Go me! Baby Girl has learned how to take a bottle, and even a bit of formula. That gives me a break. I don't have to get up in the middle of the night to pump to keep up with her increasing hunger.
We've had a fun few weeks going back to the zoo, a housewarming party, a play date with friends in MD, and running tons of errands.
Little Bear is doing great at school using the potty. They give them jellybeans when they use it. My son now grabs his crotch and yells "beans!" when he is wet or has to go to the potty. Can't wait for him to do that one in public. LB also got a new pair of shoes. Poor thing was out growing his sandals. ANOTHER $50 on a pair of Stride Rites. I wish my kid could wear elcheapo Payless shoes! Since I'm using naptime to update, I'll have to post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Mommy! Big job to get all out of the house on time - especially if Daddy is away! Can't wait to see all of you. Hugs and kisses.