Friday, April 13, 2007

Week 35

Well, apparently I am going to have another horse. At my doctor's appointment yesterday, after they measured me, the doctor informed me that I am measuring at 39 weeks instead of 35 weeks. They want me to have another sonogram. I'm currently waiting for the office to call me back and let me know what time/day I can get in. Lovely. I wonder if this means they will take her even earlier? All I know is that I am extremely uncomfortable and she is sitting low. Someone make a decision soon!?!?!?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Bill said...

April the 19th to the 22nd works for us. We are all soooo excited!!! Let us know what the doctor says.

Kristi said...

how big was Thomas? Nora sat really low towards the end...everyone thought i was going to go early, but she was right on time! keep me posted on what you find out.

nana said...

Just keep me posted and I am there!! Love you all.