My oldest and dearest friend in the world posted this on her Blog and challenged her friends to fill out their own. Well Marisa, I did it!
Four things about me you may not have known, in eight categories.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Cashier at the Piggly Wiggly! Woohoo...
- Babysitter/nanny of the year
- Sold Tickets to Ft. Sumter
- Waited tables on a Dinner Cruise
B) Four places I have lived:
- Rochester, NY
- Summered in MI for 5 years
- Charleston, SC
- Old Town Alexandria, VA
C) Four TV SHOWS I love to Watch:
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office--most hilarious show on TV right now
- Desperate Housewives
D) Four places I have been on vacation
- Cancun, Mexico
- St. Thomas
- Several Ports in Canada, reachable by boat on Lake Ontario
E) Four foods I like:
- Where to start? Seafood--cooked anyway
- Berries-especially with Lemon Curd--yum!
- Steak, grilled to mooing perfection
- pasta, potatoes, anything I'm NOT supposed to have while having Gestational Diabetes!
F) Four places where I would rather be right now:
- The Beach-where it is warm
- Asleep without any heartburn or reflux
- At a spa
- Visiting Old Friends who are WAY too far away!
G) Four Hobbies or Games I enjoy:
- Reading, when I have time
- Needle point, when I have time and energy
- Cooking, when it doesn't hurt my body to stand for long periods of time
- Reading with my son, anytime!
H) Top four moments of my life:
- Moving away from my family to the DC area
- Meeting Mike
- Having my son
- My pending daughter!
I) Four friends I think will respond
- HHHmmmmmm.. not sure???
- No one?
- Maybe a few?
- Hopefully someone who has a few minutes!
Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then post on your blog (if you have one).