Mike started a list of things that are yucky with T. a while back. He kept expanding the list and it now consists of five items. Here is the order in which he lists them, counting them off on his fingers:
1. Bath water is yucky (to drink)
2. Drugs are yucky (can't start them on just say no, too early according to Mike)
3. Garbage is yucky (self explainitory)
4. Boogers are yucky (duh! and he says this AFTER he gets his fingers out of his nose and into his mouth)
5. Poopy is yucky (no kidding!)
Yesterday, T. was stomping in the kitchen in his rain boots (long story for another time) and he accidently stepped on V.'s woobie (security blanket). I asked him to please not step on it with his boots, because they had been outside and they had yucky stuff on them from the backyard. With the wheels turning in his little head, he looks at me and says: "Are there drugs out there mommy?"
I about peed myself laughing.
At least he is listening!