Friday, May 18, 2007

Dinner time sheniagans

Little Bear was enjoying one of his favorite dinners the other night, spaghetti. You may have heard the phrase, "It tasted so good I could take a bath in it". Well my son proved that sometimes it is soooooo good you have to rub it all over your face. That was done with the sause. I offered him his applesause, and left the room for the bathroom. I came back to find my son looking like an OompaLoompa. While I was gone, he appartently decided that applesause tastes better after being rubbed in your hair several times... hhhmmmm... And my husband was laughing and taking video of this... As long as he doesn't do this in a restaurant we'll be ok!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

WOW...what will I do if Nora decides to do this...how will my "analness" ever survive toddler-ness? :-) I just love Thomas' sheniagans!!

Marisa said...

It's amazing, the things they figure out to do while you're in the bathroom!!