Sunday, December 24, 2006

Drum Roll Please......



Fetal Bear has an 85% chance of being a girl at this point. We have to go back to have another sonogram done in about 3 weeks. She, that is if she is needed a she, was SO active that the technician, couldn't get an accurate picture of the umbilical cord, spine, or facial features; let alone the gender. Yes, that is right, I've got ANOTHER active fetus. In one of the pictures you can see her giving us a thumbs up. The other picture is of her profile. We are so excited, but we are not buying anything pink until AFTER I've had the next sonogram. Keep you fingers crossed for me. We'd really like to have a little girl around here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Love that thumbs-up pic!
-Di

Kristi said...

I have my fingers crossed...I know how nice a little girl would be for you!!! And just think we could go through teenage girl drama together!

Anonymous said...

I love the thumbs up too! It's as if she's teasing you and also telling you everything's cool. Congrats and good luck. Keep us posted!!