Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oh My! Has it really been a month?




Appartenly I'm no good at keeping up a daily, or even a weekly blog! What a crazy month it has been! Thanksgiving kept us busy. We had some of our friends over the Sunday before for the 8th annual Functional Family Thanksgiving.


We also had Grandma and Poppa Woody up from Charleston for the actual turkey day. Plus Grandma has been here every weekend since Thanksgiving for a class for work. It's been nice actually, having an extra set of hands to help with Little Bear. This week has been ESPECIALLY hectic. LB has been sick all week with a head cold/ear infection/fever. So ill in fact that we even had an ambulance ride and an ER visit on Tuesday morning. What a week we've been having! On a lighter note, Uncle Matt is getting married to 'Auntie" Chrissy this weekend. Now we can offically call her Aunt Chrissy! Woohoo! Uncle Matt will become a father on or about the same day LB becomes a big brother. I'm doing well. The pregnancy is moving along nicely. We have our sonogram on the 21st. We will then find out if Fetal Bear is a boy or girl! Can't wait.

Now it's time to finish up the holiday madness. With LB being sick, I haven't done much Christmas shopping. Oh the joy. Oh the crowds. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Phew...about time...I was missing on my Thomas fix! Tell Mom I said HI! And your little family pic is the best ever!!!! miss you, love you, kristi

makin said...

Oh, I'd forgotten about the 8th annual Functional Family Thanksgiving. How was? It always seemed like a really nice idea, and I think it's especially nice now that so many of us have families to enjoy the functionality!