Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pampering

I so throughly enjoyed my pampering day to myself. I had a facial and a pedicure. Little Bear spent the day with his teachers and friends at school. When I went to pick him up this afternoon I did feel like the worst mother ever. Apparently my son was suffering from a severe case of Monkey Butt when I dropped him off today. I had NO idea, partly because he won't be still long enough for me to look at him while I'm cleaning him off during a change. I let him stand up and bang on the wall and I do the best wiping job I can. On his daily report home in big bold letters, was "Bottom VERY VERY red." Now I just feel horrible because I didn't notice. I don't think I'll be getting the worst mother in the world award this time, only because I am positive I'll do worse things in the future to screw up my kid!

No comments: