Monday, August 07, 2006

I missed it


Apparently, my little ray of sunshine decided to take his first 3 wobbily steps at daycare. Doesn't he know he is supposed to wait for ME to be there! Hopefully I can get him to do it again this evening.
On another note, Little Bear has a habit of biting just me and Mike. My fear is that he starts chomping his friends at daycare or his teachers, but as of yet he has not. There is another friend of his who does chomp down on EVERYONE. I was just saying the other day that Little Bear hadn't been bit yet... well.. that day has arrived. How awful am I that my first thought was, Good! Maybe he'll not like it and stop biting me. Yeah, no such luck. The first thing he did after hugging me was bit my shoulder.

2 comments:

makin said...

I know he'll keep it up! More pics, please! I'd love to see the baby taking more steps at home!

Heather said...

I'm trying! Those action shots are hard to get.