Monday, August 21, 2006

Alone again....

Mike is off again. Colorado Springs this week. Little Bear and I are making the best of the situation. He'll be spending time at school, while I spend my last week before school starts organizing my life and treating myself to some well deserved ME time. Yeah me! I'm going for my facial and pedi at the Red Door Salon on Wednesday. I can't wait to feel pretty and pampered. I've come to the realization that I've gotten stuck in the "Mommy Rut" regarding my appearance. I've been living in sweatpant shorts and t-shirts all summer long. Yesterday, when LB and I went to his little friends birthday party I actually put on make up and jewerly and something other than sweats on. I had to beat my hubby off with a stick! Maybe I should start taking better care of myself on a regular basis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you have your pre-back to school pamper day yet? Does it look like Mike will be home some more in the recent future. That wouldn't be any fun to have him travelling all the time. I'll try to give you a ring soon. LYMY.

Anonymous said...

So did you get your pre-back to school all about Heather day yet? Hope so. Is it looking like Mike will be home more in the near future...sucks that he has been travelling so much! I will try to call you back soon (today or tomorrow). LYMY.

Anonymous said...

Just so I don't look like an idiot...the server booted me off so I didn't think the first post went through...obviously it did. Oh well! :-)