Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Bear



My boy is 2 today! He spent a few hours with his daddy, mommy, and sister, before Mike left for Oregon. LB likes to sing the Birthday song with us, but using his own veriation of the lyrics:

"Happy to you, happy to you"


So cute! We are going to officially celebrate his big day next Saturday when my dad and Linda are here. It was just going to be too much to plan and execute this weekend, being that I was a Matron of Honor last night! (More on that later.)


LB, you have brought so much joy in my life. I am blessed and lucky you are here in this world. I can't imagine life without you. You are so smart, funny, and a wonderful big brother. I love you with all my heart. I'm the luckiest mommy in the world. Happy Birthday my big boy!

6 comments:

Bill said...

....and he is blessed to have such loving, caring parents....

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Thomas. You are such a big boy now!!! You are so lucky to have such a great mommy and daddy...but they are even more lucky to have you! I'm giving you a birthday squeeze right now, I hope you got it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Thomas! Enjoy your big day!
Thanks for the cute birth announcement too!

Marisa said...

Happy, HAPPY Birthday to YOU, Thomas!! You are so blessed in many ways, but most of all you have a family who loves you beyond words can describe. It's the best!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Thomas is 2! Happy Birthday, hope all is well. Viv looks adorable with those big dark eyes.

-Robin

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Thomas is 2! Happy Birthday, hope all is well. Viv looks adorable with those big dark eyes.

-Robin