Monday, June 04, 2007

Week 3

The end has come to all of my wonderful help from my family members. My dad and Linda left Sunday morning to go home. We had a wonderful few days with them, and really appreciated the help!



BB and LB are getting along well these days. He still enjoys kissing her on her head, handing her a binky, and his latest and greatest helping feat is to hand me a diaper while I'm changing her.

BB is still getting her days and nights confused. For the first time as a parent, I actually sent my husband with my daughter at midnight for a drive, to help her fall asleep. She was up from 8 pm and FINALLY fell asleep last night around 2ish in the morning. Yep. I'm a little tired. LB was bigger, therefore, he slept better as an infant. I just have to keep reminding myself of that!


In other news, those of you who have been to my house may recall a certain white fluffy rug that sheds like a dog. If you recall this said carpet, you'll also remember how much Mike HATES the damn thing. Apparently so did my father, mother, etc. My father hated it enough to buy me a new one! Thanks Dad!

No comments: