Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Crack Monster Cometh...


To a birthday party that is! I wish I had had my video camera on Saturday afternoon. We went to one of LB's friend's house for his 2nd birthday. Being fashionably late as we tend to be these days, we were just in time to welcome Elmo to the party! Little Bear was in awe. At first he was a little aprehensive, but he spent the next 30 minutes dancing, high fiving, yelling "Elmo" and hugging Elmo. It was TOO cute! The other kids weren't as animated or were frightened of Elmo, but not my kiddo. He must have inherited my sparkling personality! He was definately the life of the party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'M a little scared of him! Brave Thomas!!!! Those pictures are too funny!

Anonymous said...

No surprise that he loved Elmo! He really is fearless even though this Elmo is really BIG! Glad he had fun.

Marisa said...

I can't get over you calling Elmo the Crack Monster. Hilarious.

Kristi said...

Thomas must take after you to not be scared of something like that! How fun!