Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Nutcracker

My darlin' son had an accident this afternoon on his way to the bathroom. He very quickly took off all his clothes and placed them into the washing machine per mommy's instructions. Well, when you are 3 nothing is better than being naked. T. proceeded to dance around and enjoy the breeze. I looked over and he had found an old nutcracker in the drawer.
"Mommy, what's this?"
(laughing from the sheer irony of it all) "It's a nutcracker honey."
"A nutcracker! What's that for?"
(still giggling) "Well, it's to crack nuts. Do you want to crack some nuts?"
"Yeah! Nutcracker, nutcracker, nutcracker.." That's when the full booty shaking dance started, right in front of my sliding glass door, where no drapes were pulled. My neighbors must think I'm a fabulous mother.
Oh, and that's when my daughter insisted she take off her shirt and dance with T.
Perfect.

No comments: