Thursday, February 28, 2008

He did it!

He pooped on the potty that is. Well it was once and I forced him to sit as he stood there and squeezed his cheeks so hard that poop just fell on the floor. Little Bear was not happy about the prospect of sitting to poop. I dare say that it freaked him out a bit. He let out a little bit and was excited about flushing it down, so we did. Then he decided himself, that it wasn't so scary, parked himself on his "little potty" and finished up. Very exciting indeed. I was hoping for a repeat performance yesterday. Nope. I brought home 2 pairs of dirty undies and then he pooped again when we got home. I was hoping again today. But as we were walking out the door to go to school, I got another present. At least he no longer sits down in it and it's easier to clean up. Keep your fingers crossed for me that he gets over his fear soon!

No comments: